Overview of the General Random package
Use the random number generators for your next great game. Various rngs are provided that offer more flexibility than
the default C# or Unity provided standard. Faster RNGs or RNGs with more stochastic uniqueness.
Useful for burst optimized algorithms like procedural generation, simulations and/or normal C# code like RPGs.
- All algorithms are compatible with Burst, IL2CPP and Mono
- Uses only structs and NativeArray, NativeSlice and Spans (all supported by Burst)
- Pseudo Random Number Algorithms:
- Xoroshiro Variants, Xoshiro Variants, Lehmer, PCG, Lcg, SplitMix, more to come
- Generation of
- bools, uint, int, ulong, direction, double, float, fill arrays, spans and slices
- Normal (Ziggurat Variant), Roulette, more to come
- 100% Unit-test coverage, over 4000 unit test cases
- Every function is checked if it executes successfully in mono, burst and IL2CPP